- Complete Planned Preventive Maintenance in accordance with agreed schedule and achieve
- completion rate as specified in the FM Service contract with the client.
- Works as part of a team that delivers ‘Memorable Service’ to our clients by positive & timely response to their inquiries.
- Takes responsibility for the tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in timely & professional manner.
- Build and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture & values.
- Collaborate with their immediate report, ensuring that costs & inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained.
- Ensure adherence and legal compliance (health & safety), where due diligence requirements & best practice activities are planned, delivered & documented for necessary audits, performing
- follow-up as required.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- ITI / Trade certificate – Air Conditioning
- Minimum 3 Years relevant experience in UAE.
- Operation, maintenance & trouble shooting of FCU, AHU, FAHU & VRF systems.
- Operation and maintenance of split units & window AC
- Operation & maintenance of chillers desirable.
- Operation, maintenance and trouble shooting of chilled water system (primary and secondary motors)
- Measuring and testing knowledge of motor winding test, compressor winding testing.
- Alignment of motor bearings and shaft alignments.
- Replacement of motors, compressors, blower units.
- Reading and writing skills - English language (for filling reports)
- Basic computer knowledge
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Shared Accommodation & Transportation
- Food / Food Allowance
- Flight Ticket – Every 2 year
- Medical Insurance
Candidates may send their resume along with their certifications to email@example.com